Best Ibogaine treatment in the World
Best Ibogaine treatment in the world…right here in Baja California.
That’s right, so very close. We’re only about an hour south of San Diego California. San Diego has an international airport, so you can fly here from anywhere in the States very easy. Los Angeles is a main connection point for the rest of the world, so if you live abroad you can get here easy too. The best ibogaine treatment is easy and convenient to get to since we’re in such close proximity to these major airports.
But before anything else, let me explain to you the essentials of getting the best ibogaine treatment programs.
Ibogaine treatment primarily works by changing the brain’s signals in sending or receiving craving-inducing information to and from the body. Therefore, this detoxifying substance interrupts the brain’s process that causes an individual to crave for a particular substance. And because of this, Ibogaine is named as “addiction interrupter.”
Moreover, Ibogaine is considered to be a safe and a reliable treatment option for addiction. Far more so than any other traditional substance abuse treatments. For example, if an individual is suffering from heroin addiction, traditional treatment drugs like methadone or suboxone will be prescribed.
These maintenance medications actually replace the substance addiction and any withdrawal symptoms, however, it forms a much stronger addiction to the methadone or suboxone which a lot of opiate users say that it’s far more difficult to get off of than their original drug. So, it is like taking one substance addiction and replacing it with prescription drug addiction, which makes people wonder what these health practitioners are really doing.
Ibogaine treatment essentially helps a person in different ways: like overcoming their addiction through minimizing both long-term (anxiety, depression, emotional pain, etc.) and immediate (insomnia, sweating, pain, etc.) withdrawal symptoms. And once the person is free from any withdrawal symptoms with the help of Ibogaine detox, they can then start a psychotherapeutic integration and lifestyle change program. This essentially helps them to put an end to their substance abuse and addiction.
Addiction is defined as a maladaptive learning disorder with complicated genetic, social, neurological, and emotional components and the individual should create new behaviors in order to attain success and freedom from addictive substances.
That’s why it is important to choose the best ibogaine treatment clinic in town.
So, what makes us the best?
There’s a few key things to note:
- Our team has performed hundreds of ibogaine retreats, which means they’re incredibly experienced.
- Safety is our number one priority. We do all the tests and have all the emergency equipment needed to be able to handle something unexpected.
- Our team has been hand picked for their compassionate nature, loving vibe and expertise.
- Our location is perfect. We’ve actually traveled around the world looking for the best place and where we are is the ideal spot.
- We use multiple additional plants to ibogaine that make this all so much more effective than just ibogaine alone.
- We focus on nutrition. This is something that’s often over looked, but not by us.
- You get more than you pay for. The service we provide is far more valuable than what we charge, but we offer our services to you at a affordable rate so that more people can take part.
- Our best information and advice is free. This blog is dedicated to pouring out helpful information to try and make sense of all this for you. We know this process is mystifying, so we try to help you out and make it as understandable and easy for you as we can.
Speaking of giving our best info away at not charge…here’s my favorite breakfast recipe. It’s packed with practically all the nutrients you need for the entire day. It’s light, energizing and full of veggies while still tasting delicious. Give it a try.
Green Smoothie Recipe:
Add these to blender and blend until smooth:
- 1 small avocado 4 broccoli
- florettes with stalk
- 1 medium leaf of red kale
- 1 medium leaf of green kale
- 1 small leaf collard greens
- 4 tablespoons of sprouts
- 1 medium leaf of red chard
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 3 leaves of baby bok choy
- 1/2 the blender full of water once veggies are in
Then add these and blend again:
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 3 ml stevia
- 2 packets truvia
- 3 strawberries
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Sun Warrior protein powder
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Vitamineral Green mix
- 1.5 tablespoons of flax oil
This will make 4 servings of smoothie. Mark and I like to drink one glass for breakfast and then another glass for a mid morning snack. Once batch makes approximately 1.5 Liters.
This is one of my favorite things at the moment. I hope you love it just as much as I do!