Is there a best center?
How do I know which ibogaine treatment centers I should consider going to?
How do I know which iboga clinics are the best? Do these rehab and therapy centers offer the genuine type of iboga? Do they have professional ibogaine providers? Does their programs have positive stories among their previous clients?
We’re gonna go over that. Here’s a list of criteria you can follow to make sure you’re only talking to legit ibogaine treatment centers and experience the genuine ibogaine therapy program.
These things should be included:
- Transportation to and from the airport in San Diego.
- All meals, food and drink.
- All costs of Ibogaine and any other medicines used.
- A doctor present when taking Ibogaine.
- An EKG.
- Any other relevant blood work or test.
- Outings to the local area.
These things should be available:
- Anti-nausea medication.
- Coconut water or electrolyte mix.
- High nutrition meals.
- Addiction and drug counseling.
These things are absolutes:
Be wary of:
- Retreats being too low cost.
- Too many guests at the facility at once.
- Staff that you can’t relate too and that can’t relate to you.
- Centers who aren’t realistic with you when talking about ibogaine therapy success rates.
- Overstated value/benefits of taking Ibogaine any one clinic.
- Amenities that don’t exist.
- Overly persistent sales.
Questions you can ask the places you’re considering going:
What the guests success rate for this ibogaine rehab clinic?
Has the staff taken ibogaine?
What’s the maximum number of people you have at a time?
Why should I work with you?
What’s the atmosphere like? clinical? Bed and Breakfast?
How many guests do you have at once?
Is there a doctor?
How far from the hospital is the ibogaine treatment center?
What activities are included?
Is it easy to get to?
Do you give me electrolytes?
Do you give me benedryl?
Make sure to do:
Research and make sure there aren’t any negative reviews online of any of the ibogaine treatment centers you’re interested in.